Shoespiration: 11 shoes you’ll love!
I know I’ve been a bad and lazy blogger lately for not updating my not-so abandoned blog. So for a fashion-related comeback post, here is my own version of inspiration board: shoes edition or which I called as Shoespiration. :)
11 Shoes you’ll love:
- Eyeball creepers - One of the best printed creepers that will creep you out! I remembered The Red Pumps' shop the moment I laid my eyes on this pair of shoe. Sooo rad!
- Pastel-coloured brogues - Unleash the inner girly girl in you wearing this pastel-coloured brogues! Imagine yourself wearing a white cropped/midrib top paired with a pastel-coloured suspender skirt and you’re good to go.
- Red Suede wedges (with cut-out design) - Smoky hot! You can never go wrong with red if you paired them with the right colors.
- Hologram brogues - Not your ordinary brogues! Holographic clothes, shoes and accessories had made its comeback recently. I believe its unique and good to strut with either solid or printed dresses.
- Spiky Doc Martens - Spikes kung spikes! Doc Martens is a brand that is really close to my heart. I love their wide collection of boots. Super bongga! :)
- Old rose pumps (with Gold accents) - Two words: Classic and Elegant. This pair screams perfection!
- Floral Sneaker wedges - I’ve always wanted to buy a pair of sneaker wedges especially when this floral sneaker wedges (in white) got available at Forever 21. Sadly, when I was about to purchase at SM North, all stocks were gone because this pair were selling like pancakes. If you know me well, I guess you’ll understand why I like florals.
- Comic print pumps - Two words (again): Cool and Awesome! Printed shoes looks absolutely good. :)
- Cross cut-out wedges - Loved the shoe just because I can’t get over with the ‘cross’ trend(!!!) If there’s one trend that I almost hoarded every piece I could get, I guess this is really is it!
- Mary janes “killer” shoes - Either you walk in a runway or kick your ex-boyfriend for hurting you using this pair of shoes, heh. I’m sure this pair of ‘killer’ shoes will go a long way.
- Black and White pumps - Stripes fashion always make its comeback every year so I guess keeping anything stripes in your closet will also make a long way. Like anything floral, I bet this is one of the trend that people will continue to follow up until the next generation. (Maybe?)
I admit that my choices are something in between girly and rad. Well, I can say that I see myself as more of the ‘free-spirited’ blogger lately than the ‘boxed’ ones. I’m trying to explore all the styles I can try and my ‘girly and dainty’ days we’re almost gone. (Not really gone, but lessened?) I guess its a good start to be more creative upon expressing yourself, right? :)
Photos from Nastygal
THIS AND THAT: END OF SUMMER WISHLIST
Before the summer ends, here’s some of my online favorites that I’d like to purchase before the summer officially ends. I hope I have an enough money tho to buy all of this stuffs. :) But hey, I’m looking forward to buy similar products when I go to malls, bazaars and even thrift shops so I can save more pennies! :p
From left to right:
- Tribal Print Shorts from Forever 21
- Tribal Print Rucksack from Forever 21
- Pastel Rose Sunnies from Oasap
- Leopard Sunnies from Oasap
- Floral Panama Hat from Forever 21
- Spiked Bracelet from Forever 21
- Maxi Skirt from Oasap
- Monochrome Loafers fromForever 21
- Cat-eye Sunglasses from Topshop
- Floral Bustier Top from Romwe
Had a blog hopping today and saw this wonderful and amazing items from different bloggers! I wish I can buy some items like this pretty soon. I’ve been saving up my money from the past few weeks but its just that I’m such a big-time spender type of a person so whenever I see something I really like, I can’t let it go easily, making it so impossible for me to buy that I was eyeing online. Haha! Anyhoo, the details of the photos are the following: (Left - Right & Upper - Lower)
- Forever 21 Floral Pants
- Customized Leopard Jacket by The Amazing Jacket
- Set of printed Goody brushes
- Aztec Shorts and more from Next Jeans
- Floral Shoes
- Bow-happy Satchel in Pastel Pink
Topshop Corsets/Bralets/Sleeveless tops Wishlist
I just had another print screen-ed shopping! Yaaay! Haha! Anyway, this is the thing I am haunting lately! I really want to buy corsets although I’m not given with y’know… Haha. And uhm, as the usual thing, I’ll be buying things like this not because I need this in my life but I just like having them. And if i’ll buy such, I won’t allow myself to wear corsets when I’ll go out or whatsoever. Lol IDK why :)) It will be just another display clothing to my cabinet, I guess?
Anyway, since I love shopping (and I guess you too), here’s some of the corsets/sleeveless tops/ bralets (name what you want!) I’d like to have:
- Moto Trinket Print Denim Bralet
- Dip Dye Broderie Bralet
- Latino Suntop
- Hawaiian Print Bralet
- Aztec Lattice Back Top
- Rose Print Corset
What about you? What are you eyeing for? :)
Wishlist Update: Assorted things from Chicify <3
Hi guys! So for today, i’ll be updating my wishlist :) So, my wishlist today is all about assorted things I like from Chicify (obviously, haha :D).
So, yeah. I got soooo many wishes for today. Hahaha. I’m such a dreamer :)) Lol. Uhm, so there. I want a Maxi Dress w/ Tribal Prints, a Cut-out short/s, Bright-colored belt, Statement necklace, Flat Shoes, Lattice Ring and Octagon Ring :D I don’t know if I can buy or afford them all or either buy atleast one of them but I’ll assure you, one of these days… I’ll buy belt/s, flat shoes, shorts, etc. *wink wink* *grin here*
Anyhoo, have I told you na I won 2 times already at Chicify? Yeah, I got Chicified na (twice to be exact :D)! The first thing that I got from Chicify is a clutch. Feres Clutch, to be specific. And uhm, my super duper loved Pink Satchel and Mini Dress. <3 :) Hihihi :3 Click on the links to see the photos! I’m sure you’ll love them too. Hee~
BTW, I am not promoting Chicify or what but… I assure you that Chicify.com is sooo great! Whatever you’ll see on their catalog, is what you get. You’ll get the exact item—I mean.. exact color, exact design, exact everything. Not unlike some other online shops :( Because some other online shops still adjust the brightness or what. You’ll somewhat have a great expectation about it. (Just being true! Base on my experience. Somewhat like that. :D) Anyways, its just a piececake of advice(?) Hmmkay? Be sure not to expect if the photo was sooo awesome. Because after they had delivered/shipped it out to you, you can never return the item that you bought. ( Of course, its awkward. Hahaha :P =)) )
Wishlist Update: Flag Shirt Tops
I’ve been searching for Flag Shirt Tops for a month now on some online shops on Multiply (since they already have this Marketplace! Hihi :3). And good thing, I already found a one online shop thru the use of Multiply’s Market Place.
Fashionable18 got 4 awesome designs! And here they are:
I so much like the 1st and 2nd photo above! Hihi :3 I’d like to purchase one but I am not sure yet upon ordering since I’ll be going to SM tomorrow. I’ll shop everything I need for our field trip this Friday and need to buy clothes because mom and I will go to 2 bazaars next week and next next week + i’ll be the somewhat host for the upcoming Little Mr. and Ms. Siena. Hahaha! Yeah, busy week ahead. :)
BTW, they are priced for 350 php! Keribangs or not?
Wishlist Update: Shoesieeees from Modernosense(dot)com!
So, hi there. :) For tonight, I’ll be updating my wishlist. Hahaha. Uhm, I think this is somewhat a ‘great’ news for shoe lovers whose shoe size range from Size 36-38. If you wish to buy a good pair of shoes in not so pricey way, you can buy and merely afford one on Modernosense.
Here are my wishlist/faves from their site:
Black T-Strap Ribbon Mary Jane Heels
For only 695 php (Special Price) | Regular Price: 1,495 php. Link: here | So sad that this pair is only available on Size 7 :(
Lace Up Tan Wedge Platform Booties
For only 795 php (Special Price) | Regular Price: 1,295 php. | Link: here | Available on size 37 only. :(
Classic Studded Buckle Ankle Boots
For only 750 php (Special Price) | Regular Price: 2,395 php. Link: here | Available shoe sizes are only 36 and 37 :(
Dark Brown Wedge Boots
For 1,050 php. | Link: here | Shoe Sizes: 35, 36, 38 :(
Anyways, I super like the Mary Jane heels! I’ve been eyeing this pair of shoes before pa from Ichigo, I think? The only difference is that, the one from Ichigo is priced for 700 php without the heels. (not sure tho.) As in flats. Hihi, but they are cute :3 Available in colors (that time. not sure if they still have one on): gray, black and polka blue (take note: not sure.)
My shoe size is 40! Its too big. Hahaha. Lucky are those people whose shoe size/s are 37. :(