Shoespiration: 11 shoes you’ll love!
I know I’ve been a bad and lazy blogger lately for not updating my not-so abandoned blog. So for a fashion-related comeback post, here is my own version of inspiration board: shoes edition or which I called as Shoespiration. :)
11 Shoes you’ll love:
- Eyeball creepers - One of the best printed creepers that will creep you out! I remembered The Red Pumps' shop the moment I laid my eyes on this pair of shoe. Sooo rad!
- Pastel-coloured brogues - Unleash the inner girly girl in you wearing this pastel-coloured brogues! Imagine yourself wearing a white cropped/midrib top paired with a pastel-coloured suspender skirt and you’re good to go.
- Red Suede wedges (with cut-out design) - Smoky hot! You can never go wrong with red if you paired them with the right colors.
- Hologram brogues - Not your ordinary brogues! Holographic clothes, shoes and accessories had made its comeback recently. I believe its unique and good to strut with either solid or printed dresses.
- Spiky Doc Martens - Spikes kung spikes! Doc Martens is a brand that is really close to my heart. I love their wide collection of boots. Super bongga! :)
- Old rose pumps (with Gold accents) - Two words: Classic and Elegant. This pair screams perfection!
- Floral Sneaker wedges - I’ve always wanted to buy a pair of sneaker wedges especially when this floral sneaker wedges (in white) got available at Forever 21. Sadly, when I was about to purchase at SM North, all stocks were gone because this pair were selling like pancakes. If you know me well, I guess you’ll understand why I like florals.
- Comic print pumps - Two words (again): Cool and Awesome! Printed shoes looks absolutely good. :)
- Cross cut-out wedges - Loved the shoe just because I can’t get over with the ‘cross’ trend(!!!) If there’s one trend that I almost hoarded every piece I could get, I guess this is really is it!
- Mary janes “killer” shoes - Either you walk in a runway or kick your ex-boyfriend for hurting you using this pair of shoes, heh. I’m sure this pair of ‘killer’ shoes will go a long way.
- Black and White pumps - Stripes fashion always make its comeback every year so I guess keeping anything stripes in your closet will also make a long way. Like anything floral, I bet this is one of the trend that people will continue to follow up until the next generation. (Maybe?)
I admit that my choices are something in between girly and rad. Well, I can say that I see myself as more of the ‘free-spirited’ blogger lately than the ‘boxed’ ones. I’m trying to explore all the styles I can try and my ‘girly and dainty’ days we’re almost gone. (Not really gone, but lessened?) I guess its a good start to be more creative upon expressing yourself, right? :)
Photos from Nastygal
I always dreamed to have a pair of Doc Martens’ inspired boots. I know that most of you guise know that I’m a “shoe-holic"person and I am trying to collect shoes starting early this year. So far, I have few wedges, flats, pumps and very few rubber shoes, creepers and boots. Anyway, you can use this boots when:
- Black - perfect for casual outfits; doesn’t follow a particular color order when it comes to dressing; can pair up with anything
- Pink - perfect for dainty-looking yet edgy outfit; reveals more of “feminine” touch
- Light Pink/ Mint Green/ Violet Pastel - Aah, Pastels! This serves to be an eye-candy! Also perfect for dainty-looking outfits, reveals kawaii-ness and very feminine. Emphasis on the word “very”! :)
- White - perfect for casual outfits too; doesn’t follow a particular color order too when it comes to dressing; can pair up with anything
- Brown - perfect for casual outfits too; perfect for simple touch of neutrals
- Red - fierce, edgy and sexy; striking color; perfect for casual outfits that needs more impact
I know that it is not that really advisable to wear this kind of boots here at the Philippines because of our climate but then I guess this is so pretty to ignore! :)
I hope you love this post as much as I do. :) Here I am again, featuring my love for shoes! <3
I also love to hear a feedback from you! Please drop any comments, opinions or anything in between via Disqus Box if you have any. :)
Wishlist Update: Shoesieeees from Modernosense(dot)com!
So, hi there. :) For tonight, I’ll be updating my wishlist. Hahaha. Uhm, I think this is somewhat a ‘great’ news for shoe lovers whose shoe size range from Size 36-38. If you wish to buy a good pair of shoes in not so pricey way, you can buy and merely afford one on Modernosense.
Here are my wishlist/faves from their site:
Black T-Strap Ribbon Mary Jane Heels
For only 695 php (Special Price) | Regular Price: 1,495 php. Link: here | So sad that this pair is only available on Size 7 :(
Lace Up Tan Wedge Platform Booties
For only 795 php (Special Price) | Regular Price: 1,295 php. | Link: here | Available on size 37 only. :(
Classic Studded Buckle Ankle Boots
For only 750 php (Special Price) | Regular Price: 2,395 php. Link: here | Available shoe sizes are only 36 and 37 :(
Dark Brown Wedge Boots
For 1,050 php. | Link: here | Shoe Sizes: 35, 36, 38 :(
Anyways, I super like the Mary Jane heels! I’ve been eyeing this pair of shoes before pa from Ichigo, I think? The only difference is that, the one from Ichigo is priced for 700 php without the heels. (not sure tho.) As in flats. Hihi, but they are cute :3 Available in colors (that time. not sure if they still have one on): gray, black and polka blue (take note: not sure.)
My shoe size is 40! Its too big. Hahaha. Lucky are those people whose shoe size/s are 37. :(