Deck of hearts
Good day, sweeties! How’s your weekend so far? Mine has been pretty good since I was able to push through upon crossing-out another wish from my wishlist - seeing my idols in the blogging world personally, shopping the best things before Christmas, and going to a BIG bazaar where you’ll be head-over-heels with all of the items to be sold. So, upon saying all of the things above that happened within this week, do you have a guess where did I went to? ;)
Yup, I went to BLOGGERS UNITED 6 (AND WORLD BAZAAR FESTIVAL)!!! YOU GUYS, THIS MARKS MY FIRST TIME MEETING IN PERSON THE BIGGEST NAMES IN THE BLOGGING WORLD! But before blogging about my experience (hashtag pabitin), here’s some of the photos I can share with you of what I wore during the event:
Top and Skirt: Zoe’s Closet / Bag: Thrifted / Shoes: Keds
I am deeply sorry if I had (almost) the same poses for this outfit and also for the lack of photo details. This was taken around 7-8 pm so I was kinda rushing home already since I still live in Bulacan which is a 2-3 hr. drive away from home. Anyway, I hope you still love me for wearing cropped tops lately (despite of my size hahaha) and this no-brainer outfit. I was on the last minute of my life when I was digging in my closet since I was totally unsure upon coming. Good thing, a friend of mine agreed going with me that day or if not, I might end up crying in a corner for not witnessing the event. Lol!
I hope you guys will visit again my blog for more photos about the event. Although I cannot assure you that I properly took a picture of the booths since it was literally jam-packed! Haha :)
P.S. Don’t you just love heart prints? They’re so cute!!! I totally love them and I will be a forever fan <3
With much <3, Rhea
The Sociable Award
I really felt so happy and giddy upon being granted with such “sunshine” award! Thank you to my fellow blogger slash friend, Karen. :)
In accepting the award, the blogger must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts of yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
- List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 random facts about me:
- I am psychologically ‘aggressive’ yet a pacifist at the same time.
- You can always please me with cupcakes or good photographs.
- Lipstick is my one and only make-up buddy for that is what all I know to apply. Five-ever!
- I love being updated with the latest fashion trends and being in style.
- I am a big fan of ukay-ukay, bazaar and cost-friendly pieces.
- I enjoy using a legit photocopy machine.
- I love flowers!!! Nothing more, nothing less.
- I want to travel Europe using my own money sometime soon.
- I love spending my time online and in mall/s.
- I get being an ‘Instaholic’ each and every day passes by.
- I cannot live without my virtual-social life.
11 Questions from Karen:
1. What was the craziest thing you did so far? Why?
I danced (in an awkward manner, as always) in front of fashion bloggers/bazaar attendees because the song “Like a G6” played in a very high volume. To my surprise, I got different stares for people noticed me dancing. What a big embarrassment and a crazy experience!
2. For you, FASHION is?
Fashion is a way of expressing yourself - on what you feel or how you feel. It is more deeply than what “fashion” is all about. It is something style, emotion and everything in between.
3. What are the top 3 foods you want to try?
The tastiest Paella, loveliest Oreo Cheesecake/Blueberry Cheesecake (basically anything cheesecake) and the best-tasting spices in the world!
4. What is your favorite thing on this world?
5. Where do you usually shop?
Ukay-ukay, Online stores, Tiangge/Bazaar and Dept. Stores
6. Where do you want to spend your Christmas vacation?
I want it in Baguio with my family! I haven’t experienced going to Baguio yet when the year strikes at December or January. I guess that would be a greater experience before wishing international destinations. ;)
7. If you were given a chance to meet one person and spend the whole time with him/her, who would it be? Why?
I would love to spend my time with God since I want to personally thank him for all the blessings I received in my life. I also want to say sorry for all of the things that was better left unsaid or better left undone.
8. What is/are your guilty pleasures?
Shopping and Eating!!!
9. Give me a weird fact about yourself.
I have 2 extra teeth aside from the usual teeth and wisdom teeth.
10. Who do you look up to?
God, Family and Friends, maybe?
11. If you have the power to change something in this world, what would it be and why?
I will change the world into something better - I’ll execute war and create peace instead. I’ll equipped all humans with the love, dignity/honor, happiness, and money that they all deserve.
11 blogs to recommend:
- For you, FRIENDSHIP is?
- If you are going to invent one thing, what is it?
- Who are your favorite style icons?
- Give a funny random fact about yourself.
- What are your types of music?
- How do you socialize/deal with a lot of people?
- What is your favorite past-time? Why?
- Are you more of the organized type of a person or not? Why or why not?
- Who do you look up to?
- Do you consider yourself as “sociable”?
- Have you tried online shopping? If yes, name the shops you have bought with high-quality items.
Hi everyone! I just want to share that I’ve posted a closet sale album in my Facebook acct. All profits from the said activity will be donated to the victims of super typhoon, Yolanda.
Please help me to raise funds or kindly share it to your friends as well. Thank you!!! <3
BTW, the photo above is included in my closet sale. I wish you can pay a visit! ;) - fb.com/RiiACKOii.SAYURii :)
Hi everyone! I know I haven’t made some #ootd post like this for a while. So for another comeback post, here’s my today’s outfit!
Baseball Cropped Top from Style Snap Manila
Ombre Shorts from Standout by Gia
Shoes from Keds
I guess I’m not your sweet sixteen this time! :) As what I’ve said on my past blog entry, I’m currently trying all the sides of fashion by exploring other styles and ways of mixing and matching clothes. I’m not really the girl who likes sneakers over flats, sandals or heels and I also didn’t planned before to wear a cropped shirt and short that somehow, flashes a little skin. Anyway, I currently enjoy what I’m doing so I guess its okay to try rad fashion as well. :)
P.S. Have you noticed my ‘new’ hair? ;) These set of photos are the first ones to get published! :)
Oha oha! With bonus picture pa! :p
Hi everyone!!! :) Just wanted to share this photo here in my blog which I also shared on my Instagram account (instagram.com/rheagulafo follow me, yes?). I’m currently here at Tugegarao, Cagayan (St. Paul University Philippines) to be specific. So far, I’m torn between enjoying my stay here and missing my home sweet home.
Hope you’re all safe! :)
I don’t know what’s with midnight/s, really. I guess its the most quiet time of the day. Its the golden hour for people who wants to scream and type their thoughts into letters forming words like what I am doing right now. I guess like me, they are trying to let their lungs out, (wow, not really…) showing or letting someone feel how dramatic they can be.
As for my case, I guess I was just saddened by the fact that I received a not-so good grade with my major subject. Maybe, I was a little bit pressured. Or maybe, I wasn’t really that good enough to meet the standards of passing (or at least) getting a high grade.
Being in college is something, really challenging. First semester had gone by but I fret that this is just a beginning of my new life’s cycle. There will still be a lot of challenges, new missions, new targets. Its like a realistic version of games you see in Y8. Its something that you should really accomplish.
On a lighter side, I wasn’t able to get a grade below than 3.0 (except for Math and madugong English). Just to clear things out, 5.0 is the highest grade on our school. :) I guess instead of feeling the negative way, I should’ve take it positively as much as I can. I should feel how lucky and blessed I am right now, right?
Alright, enough with the dramas. I know I just had to share this with my lovely blog. After all, this is still a personal blog in which I can express myself without caring how would other people see me as a person. I blog because I wanted to and I blog because this is me. I do not blog just for the sake of getting followers, earning money, and etc.
Right now, I’m honestly in between hoping and hopeless. Cheers for this wonderful life. And cheers for the problems that makes every people stronger and braver.
Shoespiration: 11 shoes you’ll love!
I know I’ve been a bad and lazy blogger lately for not updating my not-so abandoned blog. So for a fashion-related comeback post, here is my own version of inspiration board: shoes edition or which I called as Shoespiration. :)
11 Shoes you’ll love:
- Eyeball creepers - One of the best printed creepers that will creep you out! I remembered The Red Pumps' shop the moment I laid my eyes on this pair of shoe. Sooo rad!
- Pastel-coloured brogues - Unleash the inner girly girl in you wearing this pastel-coloured brogues! Imagine yourself wearing a white cropped/midrib top paired with a pastel-coloured suspender skirt and you’re good to go.
- Red Suede wedges (with cut-out design) - Smoky hot! You can never go wrong with red if you paired them with the right colors.
- Hologram brogues - Not your ordinary brogues! Holographic clothes, shoes and accessories had made its comeback recently. I believe its unique and good to strut with either solid or printed dresses.
- Spiky Doc Martens - Spikes kung spikes! Doc Martens is a brand that is really close to my heart. I love their wide collection of boots. Super bongga! :)
- Old rose pumps (with Gold accents) - Two words: Classic and Elegant. This pair screams perfection!
- Floral Sneaker wedges - I’ve always wanted to buy a pair of sneaker wedges especially when this floral sneaker wedges (in white) got available at Forever 21. Sadly, when I was about to purchase at SM North, all stocks were gone because this pair were selling like pancakes. If you know me well, I guess you’ll understand why I like florals.
- Comic print pumps - Two words (again): Cool and Awesome! Printed shoes looks absolutely good. :)
- Cross cut-out wedges - Loved the shoe just because I can’t get over with the ‘cross’ trend(!!!) If there’s one trend that I almost hoarded every piece I could get, I guess this is really is it!
- Mary janes “killer” shoes - Either you walk in a runway or kick your ex-boyfriend for hurting you using this pair of shoes, heh. I’m sure this pair of ‘killer’ shoes will go a long way.
- Black and White pumps - Stripes fashion always make its comeback every year so I guess keeping anything stripes in your closet will also make a long way. Like anything floral, I bet this is one of the trend that people will continue to follow up until the next generation. (Maybe?)
I admit that my choices are something in between girly and rad. Well, I can say that I see myself as more of the ‘free-spirited’ blogger lately than the ‘boxed’ ones. I’m trying to explore all the styles I can try and my ‘girly and dainty’ days we’re almost gone. (Not really gone, but lessened?) I guess its a good start to be more creative upon expressing yourself, right? :)
Photos from Nastygal
Late 2000 is a new online shop owned by Rhea Nel Gulafo (me). Late 2000 is an online retail shop that will surely satisfy every woman wants. Great selection of clothes, bags and accessories are up for grabs in a very affordable prices without sacrificing its quality.
Please like: Late 2000 on Facebook! :) First collection will be released on October 15, 8 p.m.
Saturdate with my blockmates
We are supposed to be having an interview with the owner/brand manager of J Cuppacakes located at Eastwood City Walk last August (lol, I know that this is one of my major backlogs!) but we failed since the owner wasn’t there and the lady who manned the store that day told us to set an appointment for the said activity. Since we are so random (emphasis on the word “random” and sabaw!!!) we had an unplanned “Saturdate” at Pizza Hut + photobombs in the area!!! (Eastwood hehehe) :)
Chalk menu (not really a menu but its a chalk…. wordings? hehehe) is the cutest!! :)
The tongue-out pose with Joyce! What a matchy-matchy coincidence!
L-R: Alex, Joyce, Me, Jana and April
My friends a.k.a. ‘band-mates’ that day since we are all wearing white (another coincidence!!! haha such a fun memo! ❤) except for April. :) With the said reason, we called April as our “manager” that day. Haha! We’ve became instant followers!
Looks like we’re trying to be a cool kid slash ~*hipstah*~ with this photo. Haha!
And I ate a pasta…
And my a.k.a ‘bandmates’ and manager ate pasta (and pizza) as well
Meet the gang! Lol, I told you we’re all wearing white! They even told me that I was peg-ging a dalmatian for my outfit. This is friends!!! =)))))
And meet the manager HEHEHE
Just me and my sabog hair days and dark knees :(
Payong sa tag-ulan with Bisolvon!
“Ano ready na ba yung camera?" HAHAHA CAPTION THIS
And viola! Here’s the incomplete photo of us! ( sayang :( )
PS: I’m so sorry for the sabaw-ity of this post. :( I hope you still like me :( Haha!
Hi guys! Please support me as I open my new online shop. Tentative opening date is on second or third week of October. But if you’d wish to purchase as early as now, available item/s as of now are SKATER SKIRTS ONLY. Actual colors (on-hand) of the skater skirts is already shown above.
What to expect on my new online shop: DIYed Pullovers, DIY Statement Shirts, One-of-a-kind accessories (few stocks only!) and Trendy Clothes like Skater Skirts, Midrib Tops and more!
Please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a message thru Tumblr Ask if you have questions or if you’d wish to purchase.
THANK YOU!!! :)