Cheers to my first official (and legit) outfit for 2014! Finally, I had the chance to update my blog with a fashion-related post that is coming straight from me and my lovely, trusty camera. By the way, here’s what I wore during my friend’s debut at Great Eastern Hotel last February 1st.
That night, I really wanted to look classy and formal. So as you can see on this ensemble, I wore classic and timeless pieces that will surely go to all when paired.
If you notice, I am wearing a LBD that is considered as one of a women’s closet essentials. To make a twist, I searched for a dress that has an exquisite details for it to standout with its own. Also, “less is more”. To this outfit, I wore less accessories to give more attention to my lace LBD.
Business at the front, party at the back. What can you say more with this lovely detail of this dress? :)
No make-up make-up and braids by my cousin, Christel. I love how natural my make-up looks like :)
To finally end this post, here’s a full-body photo (again) of mine! I hope you like my first #ootn to this blog! :)
P.S. I can say that I am now finally back to blogging :)
P.P.S Does anyone know someone whom I can hire to make my blog layout? I would love to change my theme as soon as for I already wrote or maybe draw the draft layout I’d like. :3
Photos by Lizbeth Pangilinan
Hi :) If you’re talking about the images, you can download png files on photobucket and deviantart :) You’re welcome! :)
01/31/14: Show me the Money
If there is one thing that I observed in myself recently, that would be loving to go out wearing a skirt or leggings. Comparing myself now from the ‘old self’, I guess I’m over with the moment that I am afraid of getting weird and sinful stares from strangers. Somehow, I also guess that I’ve changed my way upon dressing. Notice that this isn’t really a detailed look at all. No accessories, and everything just feels so less.
Anyway, I wore this ensemble on the last day of January, when my cousin Christel and I had a bondate (bonding date) at TriNoma. I named this look as “Show me the Money” because that’s the print of my skirt + we spend a lot of money that day considering that we bought nothing but food. :)
#OOTD: Peter-pan collared top - Thrifted, Skirt - Ohmyglobph, Shoes - Parisian
Spring/Summer season is getting near as each and every day passes by. Because of that, girls tend to feel that we have to update our closet with spring/summer staples that will surely bring the inner chic of us. So to give that feeling of satisfaction, here’s a new giveaway for all of the readers of this blog! Get a chance to win an item of your choice here and win as much as $72! :) Prizes may be: (1) Candy-colored Top (2) Leather Jacket (3) Tribal Rhombus Skirt (4) Pleated Dress (5) Cross High-waist Shorts (6) Galaxy Leggings (7) Skinny Trousers and many more!
OASAP (INTERNATIONAL) GIVEAWAY!
To join this giveaway, you must do the following:
- Follow Rhea Gulafo on Tumblr and Facebook
- Sign up/ Register to Oasap
- Like/Follow Oasap on Facebook and Pinterest (if you don’t have a Pinterest account, its easy to make one! :D)
- Share this photo on Facebook with the caption: “Win any item of your choice by joining Rhea tries to blog (tag me) and Oasap’s (tag Oasap on Facebook) giveaway! 2 weeks only so make sure to join!”
- Like and Reblog this post
- Leave your full name, e-mail address (used to register on Oasap), and the link of your shared photo in the Disqus Box below.
- Follow rheagulafo on Instagram and repost the giveaway poster above with the caption: Join @rheagulafo’s giveaway with Oasap! Visit rheagulafo.tumblr.com to find out how! (+3)
- Tweet this: Join @_RHEAlity’s giveaway with Oasap! Go to rheagulafo.tumblr.com to find out how! (+2)
Please take note that all of the steps above are mandatory. If there’s one step you missed, your entry will not be counted. Giveaway starts today, January 26, 2014 and will end on February 8, 2014. Please refrain from cheating because all of your entries will be checked. Thank you and God bless! :)
Week pick: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
INTRODUCING WEEK PICK!
Hi everyone. How’s your day going? I hope you’re having a good time as much as I am! :) Well, to give you a little update about the new things I try, buy and discover, here’s a new segment in my blog which I hope I can update regularly. Week Pick, from the word itself, is my weekly picks from food, gadget, fashion, blog, event and/or anything that tickles my fancy.
My first pick? Vanilla Cupcake Bakery!
I’ve always been a fan of quirky and cozy places while enjoying delectable treat/s that will surely satisfy my sweet cravings. So if there’s one thing that I really really wanted to go anytime of the day, that would be cupcake stores. :) Vanilla Cupcake Bakery not just only offer cupcakes in paper cupcake holders but also in a jar! How cute, right? :) Also, add the fact that their cupcakes taste so nice! Aaah, this is something that I hope you won’t missed especially if you’re near to Katipunan! :)
TOP PICK/S: Oreo Cheesecake (P135)
WHERE TO FIND: U.P. Town Center (that’s where I’d go hahaha!)
More week picks on the upcoming Sundays!!! :) Hope you’d try it and let me know if you liked it as well. :)
On the third Sunday of January, I wore black, white and stripes.
Recently, I’ve felt a change in the way I wear clothes. From printed to basics, from choosing between fashion or comfy, and from building a love-hate relationship with my recent style picks. I don’t know if you already experienced that point of your life too, when you just suddenly missed being your old self, but you just can’t go back for a certain reason, you, yourself can’t distinguish.
#OOTD:Sheer Polo - Thrifted, Camisole - Forever 21, Leggings - Uniqlo, Flats - My Shoe Room
Its a great year to start with especially when you receive this kind of message. Thank you, whoever you are. :) <3
Bloggers United 6: A photo diary
Hola, amazing Tumblr bloggers! How are you doing lately? I’m hoping that you’re a way happier especially when Christmas is getting near. :) Have you shopped for yourself for the much-awaited holiday? Its actually one of the most heart-whelming things that I consider every year. And being a bazaarista at heart, I already had my early Christmas shopping for myself, family and inaanaks!!! :) I had mine during the Bloggers United 6 and World Bazaar Festival! ;)
The place was so jam-packed and I can’t almost seem to move when the clock strikes by lunch time! I guess, this photo only shows the first half of the shoppers.
Clothes, shoes, accessories all in pocket-friendly prices.
Photobooth for free! Don’t you just love the layout? Very instax-y inspired! :)
With the living Barbie Doll, Verniece!
My friend, Arielle, with THE LAUREEN UY!
With the gorgeous, Patricia Prieto
Arielle with Andi Eigenmann <3
Gotta end up this post with the big “world bazaar festival” thingy outside! Notice that we end up going home late. Haha :) We arrived there by 2 pm and went home by 7:30 pm! :p
Deck of hearts
Good day, sweeties! How’s your weekend so far? Mine has been pretty good since I was able to push through upon crossing-out another wish from my wishlist - seeing my idols in the blogging world personally, shopping the best things before Christmas, and going to a BIG bazaar where you’ll be head-over-heels with all of the items to be sold. So, upon saying all of the things above that happened within this week, do you have a guess where did I went to? ;)
Yup, I went to BLOGGERS UNITED 6 (AND WORLD BAZAAR FESTIVAL)!!! YOU GUYS, THIS MARKS MY FIRST TIME MEETING IN PERSON THE BIGGEST NAMES IN THE BLOGGING WORLD! But before blogging about my experience (hashtag pabitin), here’s some of the photos I can share with you of what I wore during the event:
Top and Skirt: Zoe’s Closet / Bag: Thrifted / Shoes: Keds
I am deeply sorry if I had (almost) the same poses for this outfit and also for the lack of photo details. This was taken around 7-8 pm so I was kinda rushing home already since I still live in Bulacan which is a 2-3 hr. drive away from home. Anyway, I hope you still love me for wearing cropped tops lately (despite of my size hahaha) and this no-brainer outfit. I was on the last minute of my life when I was digging in my closet since I was totally unsure upon coming. Good thing, a friend of mine agreed going with me that day or if not, I might end up crying in a corner for not witnessing the event. Lol!
I hope you guys will visit again my blog for more photos about the event. Although I cannot assure you that I properly took a picture of the booths since it was literally jam-packed! Haha :)
P.S. Don’t you just love heart prints? They’re so cute!!! I totally love them and I will be a forever fan <3
With much <3, Rhea
The Sociable Award
I really felt so happy and giddy upon being granted with such “sunshine” award! Thank you to my fellow blogger slash friend, Karen. :)
In accepting the award, the blogger must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts of yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
- List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 random facts about me:
- I am psychologically ‘aggressive’ yet a pacifist at the same time.
- You can always please me with cupcakes or good photographs.
- Lipstick is my one and only make-up buddy for that is what all I know to apply. Five-ever!
- I love being updated with the latest fashion trends and being in style.
- I am a big fan of ukay-ukay, bazaar and cost-friendly pieces.
- I enjoy using a legit photocopy machine.
- I love flowers!!! Nothing more, nothing less.
- I want to travel Europe using my own money sometime soon.
- I love spending my time online and in mall/s.
- I get being an ‘Instaholic’ each and every day passes by.
- I cannot live without my virtual-social life.
11 Questions from Karen:
1. What was the craziest thing you did so far? Why?
I danced (in an awkward manner, as always) in front of fashion bloggers/bazaar attendees because the song “Like a G6” played in a very high volume. To my surprise, I got different stares for people noticed me dancing. What a big embarrassment and a crazy experience!
2. For you, FASHION is?
Fashion is a way of expressing yourself - on what you feel or how you feel. It is more deeply than what “fashion” is all about. It is something style, emotion and everything in between.
3. What are the top 3 foods you want to try?
The tastiest Paella, loveliest Oreo Cheesecake/Blueberry Cheesecake (basically anything cheesecake) and the best-tasting spices in the world!
4. What is your favorite thing on this world?
5. Where do you usually shop?
Ukay-ukay, Online stores, Tiangge/Bazaar and Dept. Stores
6. Where do you want to spend your Christmas vacation?
I want it in Baguio with my family! I haven’t experienced going to Baguio yet when the year strikes at December or January. I guess that would be a greater experience before wishing international destinations. ;)
7. If you were given a chance to meet one person and spend the whole time with him/her, who would it be? Why?
I would love to spend my time with God since I want to personally thank him for all the blessings I received in my life. I also want to say sorry for all of the things that was better left unsaid or better left undone.
8. What is/are your guilty pleasures?
Shopping and Eating!!!
9. Give me a weird fact about yourself.
I have 2 extra teeth aside from the usual teeth and wisdom teeth.
10. Who do you look up to?
God, Family and Friends, maybe?
11. If you have the power to change something in this world, what would it be and why?
I will change the world into something better - I’ll execute war and create peace instead. I’ll equipped all humans with the love, dignity/honor, happiness, and money that they all deserve.
11 blogs to recommend:
- For you, FRIENDSHIP is?
- If you are going to invent one thing, what is it?
- Who are your favorite style icons?
- Give a funny random fact about yourself.
- What are your types of music?
- How do you socialize/deal with a lot of people?
- What is your favorite past-time? Why?
- Are you more of the organized type of a person or not? Why or why not?
- Who do you look up to?
- Do you consider yourself as “sociable”?
- Have you tried online shopping? If yes, name the shops you have bought with high-quality items.